Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a state in which the ovaries produce abnormal amounts of androgens, male sex hormones that usually exist in females in small quantities. Polycystic ovary syndrome represents the numerous small cysts (fluid-filled sacs) generated in the ovaries. However, some females with this disorder do not have cysts, while some women without the disease enhance cysts suggested by the best IVF Doctor in Noida.
In some matters, a female doesn’t produce enough hormones required to ovulate. When ovulation doesn’t occur, the ovaries can rise to many small cysts. These cysts produce hormones called androgens. Females with PCOS often have high levels of androgens.
It can cause more issues with a female’s menstrual period. And it can cause many of the signs of PCOS.
Medication for PCOS is often done with medicine. It can’t heal PCOS, but it helps decrease symptoms and prevent some health issues under the best IVF Doctor in Noida.
Zeeva Clinic is the best clinic for IVF and cancer treatment in India. Situated in the prominent location of Noida, the clinic is well-furnished with advanced technology. We are widely recognized for clinical excellence and personalized observation. We give advanced Fertility and Cancer Treatment with a vision to provide world-class clinic facilities by Dr. Vikas Goswami & Dr. Shweta Goswami, the Best IVF Doctor in Noida.
FACTS ABOUT Zeeva:
Personalized Patient Approach
Your personal fertility success story begins with the highest quality of care from our patient-centered approach to infertility treatment.
Qualified Specialist Doctors
We contain a specialist team of doctors, embryologists, nurses, scientists, and staff.
All are working disciplined toward a common target of providing successful fertility treatment under the Best IVF Doctor in Noida.
State Of The Art Infrastructure
Our centers are recognized for their state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment. They continue implementing the latest techniques for higher success in fertility treatments under an IVF clinic in Noida.
What effects PCOS?
The exact problem of PCOS is not apparent. Many women with PCOS have insulin resistance. It means the body can’t utilize insulin well. Insulin levels increase in the body and may affect higher androgen measures in an IVF clinic in Noida.
Obesity can also enhance insulin levels and make PCOS signs poor. PCOS may also move in families. It’s familiar for sisters or a mother and daughter to have PCOS.
What are the signs of PCOS?
The signs of PCOS may comprise:
- Skipped periods, irregular periods, or fragile periods
- Ovaries that are big or have many cysts
- Extreme body hair, including the chest, stomach, and back
- Weight gain, especially around the abdomen
- Acne or oily skin
- Male-pattern baldness or decreasing hair
- Small portions of extra skin on the neck or armpits
How is PCOS determined?
Your health care provider will ask about your medical history and your symptoms. You will also have a physical exam. It will likely comprise a pelvic test by the best IVF Doctor in Noida.
This test checks the health of your reproductive organs, both inside and outside your body.
Some signs of PCOS are like those caused by other health issues. Because of this, you may also have trials such as:
Ultrasound: This trial uses sound waves and a computer to generate images of blood vessels, tissues, and organs. This trial is used to look at the size of the ovaries and see if they have cysts. The prosecution can also look at the thickness of the edge of the uterus (endometrium).
Blood tests: These trials for high levels of androgens and other hormones. Your health care provider may also test your blood glucose amounts in an IVF clinic in Noida.
How is PCOS treated?
Treatment for PCOS depends on many features. These may involve your age, how severe your signs are, and your overall strength. The type of medication may also depend on whether you want to become pregnant in the coming time by the best IVF Doctor in Noida.
If you do aim to become pregnant, your treatment may include:
- A healthy diet and physical activity can assist you in losing weight and decrease your signs. They can also help your body utilize insulin more efficiently, lower blood glucose levels, and may assist you in ovulating.
- Medications can assist the ovaries in releasing eggs usually. These medications also have distinct possibilities.
- They can enhance the chance of multiple births (twins or more).
- It is when the ovaries release excessive hormones. It can give symptoms such as abdominal bloating and pelvic pain. And they can cause ovarian hyperstimulation in an IVF clinic in Noida.
If you do not aim to become pregnant, your treatment may involve:
- Birth control pills. These assist in controlling menstrual cycles, lower androgen levels, and decreasing acne.
- Diabetes medication. It is often used to lower insulin battle in PCOS. It may also help decrease androgen levels, slow hair growth, and help you ovulate more regularly.
- Change in diet and activity. A healthy diet and physical exercise can assist you in losing weight and decreasing your symptoms. They can also assist your body use insulin more productively, lower blood glucose levels, and may help you ovulate.
- Some medications can help decrease hair growth or acne.
Can you get pregnant with PCOS?
One can get pregnant even with PCOS.
Many people wrongly think that women with this condition cannot conceive. PCOS can affect different females differently. Many women may even ovulate, which can make them pregnant if unprotected intercourse happens during that period.
For those women with PCOS who want to get pregnant, a consultation with the best IVF Doctor in Noida can significantly help. The doctor may suggest lifestyle changes and medications assist them in ovulating and thus conceiving. The doctor may even advise assisted reproductive techniques or ART if medicines are unsuccessful in an IVF clinic in Noida.