The people of today’s generation are quite unhealthy, making many unsuccessful in becoming parents. Many parents are willing to welcome their child but are unsuccessful. With the expansion of medical science, the chances of getting pregnant have increased with proper medications.
Bringing a new soul into the family is one of the precious moments in one’s life. Similarly, the ache of not being able to bear a child is insufferable.
This infertility problem can happen due to many factors, but the most common among them is the lack of progesterone level, which is one of the main reasons.
Hence, this article will lead you as a guide and assistance on how to increase progesterone to get pregnant.
Progesterone is an essential part of getting pregnant for a couple. To maintain a woman’s fertility level, they should ensure her progesterone level is high.
The few symptoms that show that the progesterone level is relatively low include mood swings, anxiety, low sex drive, weight gain, irregular periods, and errant sleep patterns.
Miscarriage is one of the results of a dip in the progesterone level in a woman’s body.
Many IVF centers in Noida will give you the best health care services.
Let us look at the best ways to keep your progesterone levels high.
Ways to Increase Low Progesterone Levels to Get Pregnant
Check the list of food intake
- There should be a balance between the estrogen and progesterone level.
- The delicate balance between the two should be maintained for a woman’s fertility.
- There should be an intake of food that is suitable for progesterone.
- Foods such as carrots, olives, chickpeas, soy products, and pulses are high in progesterone.
- It will ensure that estrogen levels are kept balanced in the bloodstream.
You can look at different methods to increase progesterone to get pregnant.
There are many IVF clinics in Noida that will guide you better.
- With this hectic life, stress has become our acquaintance.
- To increase the progesterone level, they should remain stress-free.
- The stress level should be controlled to maintain the fertility level balanced.
- Stress can fluctuate the hormones, which results in a lowering of the progesterone in the body.
- There are many ways to stay tense-free, such as taking short walks, listening to music, and having a nourishing diet.
- You can learn how to increase progesterone to get pregnant from various articles present over the internet.
Fats are an essential source
- The human body wants fat in the form of cholesterol to produce progesterone in the body.
- Fat is an essential source to produce progesterone.
- People should fulfill their daily requirement of fats to keep the body healthy and balanced when nutrition is concerned.
- Fats are essential for the hormones in the body. They help in harmonizing the production of hormones and control imbalance.
- Fats consumed should be nutritious; foods such as meat, fish, coconut oil, and seeds are a few good sources of fats.
You can learn how to increase progesterone levels to get pregnant through an appropriate intake of good fats. You can visit various IVF clinics in Noida that will guide you on the proper diets that should be followed.
Use vitex or chaste tree berry capsules
- Using a chaste tree berry capsule can indirectly increase the level of LH, which stands for Luteinizing Hormone.
- The brain produces these LH hormones in the human body.
- LH will indirectly produce the progesterone level in the female’s body.
- It even helps check your prolactin level, which is indirectly associated with the progesterone level in the woman’s body.
- Using a vitex capsule with proper guidance from the doctor and recommended dosage will help you increase the progesterone level.
- It helps keep the body in check with enough vitamins and minerals for effective working.
- Vitex capsules are helpful, but the tablets should be taken with the recommendation of an expert.
- It is a valuable and easy way to increase the progesterone level in the body but should be followed with proper illustrations as suggested by health professionals.
You can learn how to increase the progesterone level to get pregnant using chaste tree berry capsules.
Incorporate zinc-rich foods into your diet.
- It is one of the essential steps to inculcate high zinc food in the diet.
- Zinc is an essential mineral needed by the body to increase the progesterone level.
- Including Zinc in the diet increases the chances of fertility in a woman’s body.
- Zinc rouses the pituitary gland to produce follicle-stimulating hormones. It results in helping the ovulation process in females.
- Food such as liver, lean meat, seafood, and dark chocolate has a high zinc ratio. You can consume these to increase the level of progesterone.
These are some ways to increase the progesterone level to get pregnant.
Many IVF clinics in Noida provide information about these tips and tricks that can be used to increase the chances of getting pregnant.
These essential points should be noted and implemented for better health and improved fertility in women.