Everybody would love to be active, healthy and youthful looking as they age, and it is certainly why any remedy that claims to restore youthfulness is such huge business.
Scientists are forever trying to find out why our organs and cells deteriorate at such a rapid and programmed rate, and evidence points to genetics. Whether it’s your genes that have you looking older than you should, there are tips we can all follow to beat the clock.
Some of these are –
• Avoiding foods with little nutrition value
• Losing weight
• Lowering cholesterol
• Stopping with smoking. Smoking causes wrinkles, it damages the heart and lungs, it makes you look off-colour and you’ve got bags under your eyes.
Knock a Decade or Two off Your Looks
Although our biological clock will always keep ticking, wonderful treatments such as eye bag surgery can promise to make you look better. True, eyelid surgery or eye bag surgery, also known as blepharoplasty, isn’t the fountain of eternal youth, but it can knock a decade or two off your looks.
Surgical treatment to remove that excess fat below the eye can do wonders for you. The surgeon makes an incision in the crease of the upper eyelid or inside the lower lid and re-joins the skin with tiny stitches.
The best part about blepharoplasty that it can also remove that excess skin of the upper eyelid that gives you a sinister, hooded appearance and which can also hamper your vision.
Once the procedure is complete, you’ll look more youthful, more alert, more with it. You won’t be looking tired and run-down anymore.
The Affordability makes it Possible Now
Many people who never dreamed this could be possible with them, are looking at a clinic in Poland – Europe Surgery – and seeing that this is their answer to looking younger for longer.
• Wroclaw in Poland is a well-developed, modern city with all the best facilities for you to benefit from your eyebags surgery abroad.
• The biggest benefit is that surgery in this country is 1/3 cheaper than in the UK.
• You get a London-trained surgeon who speaks fluent English.
• Surgeons are accredited and on the GMC register. Known as the General Medical Council, this medical register tells you something of the quality of your surgeon. It’s a list of doctors in the United Kingdom, showing the training they’ve had, their registration status as well as other useful information that can give you peace of mind that your doctor is the real deal.
• Clinics are hygienic and clean and pass European standards.
• Everything for your medical-surgery-abroad trip is arranged – flights, transfers, accommodation.
• The surgery is affordably priced.
• You get to enjoy a holiday after the surgery to show off your new looks.
There is simply no compromise on care or quality when you choose to have blepharoplasty surgery in Poland. You can return home and have everyone exclaim how rejuvenated and rested you look. Your getaway abroad will be your little secret.